Arctic LTER Streams Data
- Temperature and discharge: contains
summer temperature and discharge files for each stream.
- Stream_chemistry: contains files on weekly
concentrations of phosphate, nitrate, and ammonium in each stream and in the
Kuparuk and New Reach hyporheic zone. Also contains files on
epilithic chlorophyll a concentrations and the metabolism of epilithic algae
and bryophytes in each stream.
- Stream Metabolism: Contains data from Whole Stream Metabolism Analysis and chamber tests
- Moss:Contains data on moss abundance, nutrient composition, and point transects.
- Insects: contains files on bottom and drift
sampling of benthic insects in each stream.
- Fish: contains files on growth of adult and
young-of-the-year Arctic grayling, and on long-term tag/recovery of adult
and juvenile grayling in each stream.
contains a list of specific experimental manipulations in each year for
Site code: contains a list of all the sites and site codes of the study
sites in the Toolik Lake region.
- Protocols: Sampling and analysis protocols for
the ARC LTER Streams project.
- Web data inventory: Summary chart of available datasets.
In progress – 1/13/04